Friday, November 24, 2006

The View!

Imhotep,

Right now, the day after Thanksgiving, they have on three comediennes.

Sherry sheppard, Joy, and Rosie! Elisabeth tries her best to be wise, but she often comes across as comedic as well when she goes into her unsubstiantiated Republican rants.

Is this what you insane White folks who watch the view want?

I personally, really miss the wise, non racist, legal, common sensical banter that Star provided.

If I wanted to watch comedy, I would tune to the comedy channel which I don't.

I get sick and tired of watching people saying that EVERYTHING people want to do is OK, and then trying to get laughs out of things which aren't really funny. Everyday now we have to listen to pumpkinhead trying to convince us that her sick lifestyle is just as normal as the one nature intended for humans to live.

Has the average American mind really become this shallow?

No comments: