Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I had a beautiful dream about meeting Jesus on Earth this morning!

Bon Jour mates,

I woke up this morning around 0735. The bed room temperature was 69 degrees. I had a mild pain in my stomach probably because I ate Green beans, Carrots, and Rasberry Vinigrette around 2200 last night.

Otherwise I feel fine. for the first time in months, the pain in my left armpit area is gone completely. I don't feel any dizziness at the moment either.

The really amazing thing is though that I dreamed I saw Jesus. I heard a commotion, and when I went to investigate someone was saying that he had seen Jesus.

So we went into this small room in a town plaza mall like area. Jesus appeared. He was a young white man in his 20's dressed in casual clothes. He appeared to be very human looking. Like "Powder" the boy in the movie with the strange powers, but he wasn't that pale.I was completely amazed.

I am starting to forget some of the dream which happened about 20 minutes ago. I remember going out to get other young black peoplem and people in general. I got Floyd Segers to come look and I brought in some other people. I feel the pain under my arm a little now, but it is very mild compared to most mornings. We ran around telling people about what we had seen, Jesus did talk to us in a very friendly voice. He told us several things which I am starting to forget.

I am very puzzled as to why I dreamed that Jesus was a young white man when I know full well from my many years of intensive study that he most likely was dark skinned. In Revelations, on the second page it says that he has "white woolly hair and feet like brass as if they burned in a furnace" Jesus was also a descendant of King solomon who was at least half black. I guess that goes to show just how much I am still brainwashed by the constant onslaught of images in the media depicting Jesus as being white.

Yet, there was absolutely nothing frightening about this dream. It was very peaceful, an soothing. Right before I woke up I called some people in to see him. When he appeared this time, he was horizontal. He slowly rose upwards in the room,went over our heads and disappeared through the ceiling of the room. I remember waking up slightly, or thinking about something else, and then I returned to the same dream where I had left off pretty much. We brought people of all colors to see him, all ages, and even some thugs. Now the pain in my left armpit is slowly returning. This is odd because it usually hurts a lot when I first wake up, and then it dissipates as the day goes along. It is still not near as painful as normal. It is 0758 now. Most of the dream has faded away.

This is the first time in my life as far as I can remember that I have dreamed about seeing Jesus in any manner. I have had dreams of flying from time to time, and those were extraordinary.

I went to bed around 2330 to 0000 last night. So I got 7.5 hours of good sleep. No alcohol, or illegal drugs in my system. I slept on my back and seemed to be very rested. The dream seemed to last about twenty minutes counting both parts. There was a lot more in the dream, but I have already forgotten it. I didn't want to wake up until it had finished. Then I went to the bathroom and did my morning business. I was in no hurry to write down what I had dreamed because I knew I wouldn't forget this one.

The CBS Morning show with Renee Syler, is doing a piece about an old fellow finding his brother after many years apart. His daughter got on the Internet and found her uncle in about two hours she said. Wow! I have been searching for my daughter/son for over twenty years now with no luck at all, I have left my information with the state, and I have searched/joined several online adoption forums and discussion groups all to no avail. Well, it is 0840 now as I close this out. I can still remember what I dreamed about, but it is very vague now. I'm glad I wrote it down right after I woke up. :-)

Well, as far as I'm concerned, that is a pretty good way to start my day.

C'est La vie!

No comments: