Monday, November 27, 2006

Many females upset because J-Lo is allegedly losing the junk in her trunk?

ImHotep,

I thought Jennifer Lopez, and Beyonce looked great when they were full figured, voluptous looking women.

Apparently, one, or both of them have decided to lost some weight, and many women are upset about that.

I think they are just becoming wise mature females.

MOST, happy, successful, sexually contented women do those things for
their man.

Hell my young wife does everything for me. She has a degree;
was the president of the board of directors of a famous credit union in Panama.

I just stand in the shower and she soaps me up, washes me off, goes
down on me. The she dries me good, rubs me down with oil, trims my toe
nails and fingernails, shaves me, cooks for me, keeps the house
immaculate, gets up and leaves the room when my men friends come over
so they won't be sitting there drooling and trying to peep up her
skirt.

She doesn't dance with other men when we go to clubs unless I
tell her the fellow is a decent guy. She understands how aggressive
makes can be when they see a fine woman. So she doesn't put me in the
position of having to fight for her every time we go out like many
women in the past have tried to do.

I have always been honest with
women though. When I took them out on a date, I laid down the few
simple, respectful ground rules that she had to abide by. If she
didn't like them, she could boogie, and I could spend my money on
someone else more mature.

All I ever ask from a real date is:
Do not dance with anyone other than me. If you see someone you just
have to get to know, slip them your number when I don't see it.
Do not do anything in public that is embarrassing to me. I don't
embarrass them so I expect decent behavior from them as well.

If a white man comes over and tries to tell a joke, be
quiet and let me handle it. I've noticed that many white guys can be nice
when we are drinking just as a bunch of guys. Some of those same men,
when they see you with your wife, girlfriend, or date, will all
of a sudden want to tell you a black joke! You know some sort of joke
that ridicules the black man in front of his woman.

I just stop them before they can get the first line of the joke out of
their mouth, and tell them to go back and sit where they where if that
is the best they can do. It usually startles them because many black
are so "rightfully" fearful violent, white males that they won't speak up and
stop them in their tracks as I always do.

I told my dates not to laugh at anything white men say if it is derogatory.
Believe it or not some black women get upset for me telling them these survival rules.

So if they agree, and then lie to me when it happens, I just take enough money to pay for the meal and tip, give it to the waiter or bartender. Then I get up and walk out...alone.

Fellows, you don't have to be mean to women, but you have to be in
charge. GOD didn't create men to follow women. I don't care how much
money they have. When you start following your woman's commands,
most of them will lose respect for you.

They are hard wired by nature to desire to look up to their men literally and figuratively.

Fellows, I'm assuming though that you all have clear minds and don't lead your
woman into danger. If you are smoking, freebasing, sniffing, snorting, shooting up,
inhaling fumes and all that other insane stuff, then IF... you even have a woman, and she doesn't
do that stuff, you might be better off letting her pay the bills, and
make the big decisions, as your mind will probably be to fried to think logically like some people who attempt to run this country. And remember just because you stop that stuff, doesn't mean that your mind will automatically repair the damage you did to your mind and body.

Men and women, here is how the Bible instructs us to live. I don't anyone who has their own personal set of values that make half as much sense as these rules do:

Ephesians Chapter 5: verses 21 through verses 33
Proper Role Relationships
Behaving Properly in Marriage

5:21 subjecting yourselves one to another in the fear of Christ.


5:22 Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife,
and Christ also is the head of the assembly,
being himself the savior of the body.

5:24 But as the assembly is subject to Christ,
so let the wives also be to their own husbands in everything.

5:25 Husbands, love your wives,

even as Christ also loved the assembly, and gave himself up for it;
5:26 that he might sanctify it, having cleansed it by the washing of
water with the word,
5:27 that he might present the assembly to himself gloriously,
not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing;
but that it should be holy and without blemish.
5:28 Even so ought husbands also to love their own wives as their own
bodies.
He who loves his own wife loves himself.

5:29 For no man ever hated his own flesh;
but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord also does the
assembly;

5:30 because we are members of his body, of his flesh and bones.

5:31 "For this cause a man will leave his father and mother,
and will be joined to his wife. The two will become one flesh."


5:32 This mystery is great, but I speak concerning Christ and of the
assembly.

5:33 Nevertheless each of you must also love his own wife even as
himself;
and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

She sits at the computer and does her thing. She will come in every
half hour to see if we need some ice, or food, but she doesn't hang
around trying to flaunt herself in front of my friends.


And I'm only 39! She is 31. I'm healthy as an ox and attractive. So is
she.

The secret is though she is a well raised, well ducated, Christian, beautiful, dark
skinned, Panamanian sista who knows how to take care of her man and
enjoys it.

I have to add though that I enjoy doing most of those things for her
as well. There is nothing I would rather do than have my hands all
over a woman I find attractive. :-)

So I say...right on Beyonce and J-Lo. If more black women were that classy and
knew how to treat their men right, brotha's wouldn't be so interested
in white women. Because MOST of my white girlfriends did those things
for me too. Sadly most sista's are too simple-minded to understand the real way
to a man's heart is by pampering him. :-)

Peace

No comments: