Friday, November 28, 2008

What Women need to know about REAL Men!!

Happy Holidays people! Be safe!

http://clyde.buildlastingsuccess.com

I finished watching Dr Laura Berman on Oprah this morning. I believe she was actually on air about a week ago. As I watched the show I found it to be very interesting, but there were two EXTREMELY important things that they neglected to discuss that turn off millions and millions of men.

First, I would like to say that I understood the man losing interest in going down on his wife after watching his wife have a baby. I myself would never want to be present to watch that. I feel there are somethings that a man needs to see, and other things that should be kept between women and doctors. I did watch and held my wife's hand while she was artificially inseminated, and even that made me nervous. She winced and grimaced quite a bit as he inserted a long cold instrument up inside her. I didn't like seeing someone put her in that much pain.


Now to Dr Berman

First, I don't know is she is aware of this or not, but it is a COMPLETE SEXUAL TURNOFF for me to romance a female, only to discover when she disrobes that she has completely shaved her genital region.It looks totally nasty when it is bald like that.

Furthermore NATURE , which is much wiser than Dr Berman, or any other human, knew exactly what it was doing when it created us in the manner that it did. GOD didn't make any mistakes in how the normal body should look. It amazes me that so many people, even Christians can say, Well, I;m a Christian, but GOD was wrong to put hair down there. GOOD Lord

For tens of thousands of years the way a man could distinguish between two girls of the same age, as to which one was ready for sex, and which one wasn't. There is a natural process that 99.9% of all females and males go through called "Puberty!"

Before puberty girls and boys have no pubic hair, or underarm hair, and they generally have squeaky voices. When you are around people like that, DO NOT TRY AND HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH THEM! They aren't physically developed yet! Their sex organs are still maturing.

Now once they have completed puberty, their voice deepens, they develop underarm, which is also beautiful, and lots of pubic hair in most European, and a lot of African American women. Asian women tend to have much less. When you see that the person is now physically ready to have sex and be married.

When I see a grown woman with no pubic hair, it rouses something in my subconscious that tells me "What The Hell!!" Something is abnormal here. Since I'm not attracted to prepubescent children, a woman whose sex organs looks like one make my cannon go to sleep. It will not stand up at attention.

I cannot prove this, but I think that this trend is responsible for the increase in men and women having sex with little kids. They see a smooth woman. She feels good to them. They see a smooth child, and they convince themselves that she will feel just as good. I don't know about that because I'm not a sicko, but I really believe that women allowing homosexuals to tell them how they should look to be attractive is a fatal mistake!!!

The second thing she refused to discuss is the huge problem that has been created since women have been given so many hidden way of using birth control. There have always been natural means of birth control, but now so many women have sterilized themselves, taken the pill, used implants, had hysterectomies, and they have not told their male partner anything about what they have done.

So the guy falls in love with her, marries her, and then proceeds to hit that nappy dugouta couple of times a day for a year or so. Then he stops and thinks about what he has accomplished in the baby making process. NOTHING!! Then he slows down to once a day for the next year. Still nothing.

Now he is beginning to lose interest in the woman. He has used all of the sexual toys, and procedures trying to make the woman happy and pregnant to no avail. Then one day she tells him that she has deliberately been not allowing him to fertilize her. Now that is a real downer. Many marriages simply can not recover from that sort of treachery by the woman.

I wish the good Dr had dealt with these issues, but she didn’t and Oprah didn’t ask her to do so.

Just something to make you go hummmmmmm.

http://antiterrorist.r8.org

No comments: